Our church accepts the Holy Scriptures as the revealed Will of God. The following statement of faith and fundamental truths are believed:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that repentance and confession is made unto salvation according to Romans 10:9-10; Acts 2:38.
- We believe that there is one God; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his future return to earth to receive His blood-bought church that it may be with Him forever.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the regeneration of the Holy Spirit empowers believers in their Christian walk and personal salvation.
- We believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and that it provides healing and deliverance for mankind.
- We believe that, according to Acts 2:4, the baptism with the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in other tongues is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in living a holy lifestyle according to the scriptures.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- We believe in water baptism by total immersion in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ and the observance of the Lord’s Communion.